Project Description

Do You Have A Construction Project We Can Help With?

Get a free quote


  • You must have a Waterproofing licence before you do any residential building work in NSW, including waterproofing, valued at more than $5000 (incl GST) in labour and materials.
  • Waterproofing is any protective treatment of a home to prevent water or moisture from getting into it.
  • It is also the protective treatment of wet areas of a home (such as a shower) to stop the unwanted escape of water from those areas.
  • The protective treatment used is solid membranes or membranes applied by brush, roller or any other method.
  • To learn more about what is considered waterproofing, see the definition in Schedule 4 of the Home Building Regulation 2014.


Get A Quote Today

Contact us today to discuss your building needs throughout the Mid North Coast.
Glenn Davis – 0459 705 562
LIC No.: 333271C
Business Hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm Mon – Fri